Looking back on the list of things I wanted to do last year it was a tall order for anyone who had the charisma, resources and drive befitting a small country. As a single human being I only made two goals. I did draw 100 times although I don’t post much about my art. And the cookbook is out albeit in electronic form only so at least there is some success there.
Still there are some things that can be done so this time we are going to reign in the scope just so we can make progress. 5 goals for the new year that some people may look as a step down, but it is one step on the road.
1. Publish a book in either hard or soft cover format. – It is one thing to write it, and it is another to actually hold a professional looking book in your hands. I would like that once at least.
2. Soon I will have a project page. I want to finish one project this year.
3. Be more open on here. Things bother me while I am working or studying as they bother you and I am sure that I could get more practice by writing something on it. As long as I stay open from a communication aspect then this will be fine.
4. Release one product – Start selling a product whether it be my all natural bath salts (Natural to the point of not even artificial colors or chemicals to preserve it I found a way around that.)
5. Have more fun, and overall have a better year.
Pretty open stuff some pretty pointed overall five things to keep things rolling.